if one day..
If one day u feel like crying.. call me..I don't promise that i will make u laugh..but i can cry wif u..
If one day u feel wanna run away.. don't be afraid to call me.. I don't promise to ask u to stop.. but I can run wif u..
If one day u don't want to listen to anyone.. call me.. I promise to be there for u.. and I promise to be very quiet..
But if one day u call.. and there's no answer.. Come fast to see me.. maybe I need u..
If one day u feel wanna run away.. don't be afraid to call me.. I don't promise to ask u to stop.. but I can run wif u..
If one day u don't want to listen to anyone.. call me.. I promise to be there for u.. and I promise to be very quiet..
But if one day u call.. and there's no answer.. Come fast to see me.. maybe I need u..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home