..:: An oRdiNaRy gUrl...LiViN iN aN oRdinArY WorLD ::..

Monday, April 16, 2007

WHAT I'M THANKFUL OF!!

1. I'm thankful because I get to go to church and worship God and read
the bible when some people can't actually do it.

2. I'm thankful that I know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

3. I'm thankful that I have a house to live in, food to eat, water to drink
and most importantly I'm thankful to have a special family who cares
and loves me just the way I am!

4. I'm thankful that I can go to church to learn more about Jesus.

5. I'm thankful of what God has blessed me with so many beautiful talents
so I can use that to glorify His name. I can sing, play the piano, violin
and guitar. THANK YOU JESUS!!! =)

6. I'm thankful that I have the privilege to share the gospel to everyone
including you. ( if you're not a Christian..hehe..)

7. And most of all, I'm reali thankful that i'm alive and born again!

8. I'm thankful to have friends and realatives who are so caring.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAD BLESSED ME!!!
I LOVE YOU JESUS!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home